Mindinventory accept guest blogs by the experts and professional writers. We’re always seeking for guest writers who can share insights, opinions and content that are well researched and well written.
If you want to contribute a guest blog on the Mindiventory Blog, you have to follow the guidelines before submitting your guest post.
Guidelines for Guest Posting
- The blog post should be original content that has not been published elsewhere, even on your own blog.
- Preferred blog content length – a minimum 1,000 words.
- Blog content must be detailed, well researched and helpful to our audience.
- Blog title should be creative and catchy that attracts the users to read full article.
- We do not accept promotional content in our blog like about your company, product, services or anything like that.
- The data should be linked with trusted references in the body of the post, but the promotional links related to your company, product or services will be deleted.
- Only one link will be allowed in the author bio to your own blog, website or social profile. (Please note that the link from your Author bio would be nofollow)
- Submission should be in Word Doc format. Include images as a separate attachment.
- Make sure to send your post with images as we do not add images by our own(banner image should be in 1200*600 pixel).
- Blog editor has the right to edit your blog.
Blog Topics We Accept
We’re quite definite as to what type of content we’ll publish. We accept guest blogs on the following topics:
- App Marketing
- Mobile Technology
- Trend & Updates
Guest Post Submission Process
To submit your guest post, send us your blog content to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include your previously published work along with your guest post. If your blog post meets our guest posting guidelines as mentioned above, we will notify on when your post will be published.
Please, note that if your purpose to submit guest post is only to promote your service or product and your content does not as per our standard then your post will be rejected.